• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I currently have version 7.6 and need new version

Frankzilla

I currently have version 7.6 and have had Redfox for many years. It has been a while since I looked into the forum. This version is not working well with a lot of new stuff coming out. Do I need to buy a new version and if so where do I go to? Will the new version upgrade version 7.6? Thaks, Frank

The slysoft license works just until version 7.6.9.5.

You need a new license for newer AnyDVD HD versions aka RedFox.
I know when people have not much money that could be frustrating.
Believe me RedFox has good reasons.

I've read a very informative article about the background facts.
But in another language.
https://www.heise.de/ct/ausgabe/2016-9-Hintergruende-zum-Ende-von-SlySoft-3169841.html

Please use google translate if you don't understand. The translation seems to be quite OK.
translate.google.com
Language German<->English

I currently have version 7.6 and have had Redfox for many years. It has been a while since I looked into the forum. This version is not working well with a lot of new stuff coming out. Do I need to buy a new version and if so where do I go to? Will the new version upgrade version 7.6? Thaks, Frank

@Frankzilla

https://redfox.bz/

Please also check your account's inbox here (private conversation). I've written you a message. You'll find something interesting . :)

The latest version of AnyDVD which works with a SlySoft license key is http://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

Indeed, some newer discs might not work with 7.6.9.5, and it might be necessary to buy a RedFox license. More info about the SlySoft/RedFox move can be found at https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I am curious. I purchased my AnyDVD and clone DVD several years ago when it was lifetime free upgrade. Was this revoked? I paid a fair price for both products and was under the assumption that it would continue as long as I updated or used the program. If it has been revoked are you at least willing to offer a discount to previous owners? That would be only fair for your long-term and loyal customers.

Ah , yet again. Please use the forum search, Google search and read all the available stickies and news articles. Your CloneDVD license is fine. It will continue to work. That's not a Slysoft product and never was. As to your redfox license, it didn't get revoked. It died when slysoft got shut down by the aacs in February, but will continue to work up to version 7695. You just won't have access to the opd, and may encounter disc decryption failures eventually. As to discounts, there was one from end of may to end of July and another one ended just a few days ago.

Ok. I will be on the lookout for any upcoming discounts is it ok to upgrade my clone dvd, or will I have to pay for it again. I know that your message says that you don't work for them, just sending it out there for anyone that does have thew information on the dates.
Thank you to everyone

As I said, CloneDVD will continue to work just fine that's an elby product. It never was affected by the shutdown. unless something would change in elby's update policy, or right themselves when there are new updates you can install them just fine.

Back