• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't purchase.

freshbrains

I have tried 3 different Visa cards and a Mastercard with no luck, how else can I purchase the software.

I and a number of other people have had problems with debit cards. Regardless, call your bank and tell them it is an international purchase to an Asian country. That may allow it to go through. Another option is to use a search engine such as Google and enter bitcoin along with the words Paypal (if you have it) or Visa or Mastercard. You will see a number of businesses with phone support and on-line chat. I've no doubt there is a service charge and the RedFox 10% discount for Bitcoin may help cover the service charge. bitcoinranger.com is a name that has popped up as being a good place to do business.

Then call and complain to your CC Fraud departments they are the one blocking the transaction. RedFox has nothing to do with your CC blocking the purchase.

Can I use a prepaid visa? And which one would be the best to use? Also my bank won't allow any overseas purchases, I spent almost 45 minutes dealing with them on the phone.

Try a Mastercard. Many people have used their Visa cards with no issue. The bank takes precautions with all overseas purchases. Please let me know your outcome but please try the Visa again and call your bank to make sure they purchase is not held up.

I was fortunate my prepaid Visa card worked. It was issued by my local branch of five locally held banks (I prefer not to deal with any major wall street financial institutions of any kind due to checkered histories.) My local banks prepaid cards transactions are handled by Lloyds bank brand name Convenience Cards and although I always add money at my local bank in the event someone gets hold of my card (they can only spend what is on it) the company has an online prescence and apparently an account can be set up online.

I was fortunate my prepaid Visa card worked. It was issued by my local branch of five locally held banks (I prefer not to deal with any major wall street financial institutions of any kind due to checkered histories.) My local banks prepaid cards transactions are handled by Lloyds bank brand name Convenience Cards and although I always add money at my local bank in the event someone gets hold of my card (they can only spend what is on it) the company has an online prescence and apparently an account can be set up online.
Welcome to the RedFox Project.

Will the visa prepaid travel money card work from AAA? My bank and Mastercard company will not allow authorization after I called them again.

the only way to know is to try. But honestly, it's your money. If you call the bank to unblock they need to unblock. What you do with your money is your business alone

I don't think they like your payment processors guys. I know you're limited in whom you can use. It looks fraudulent to Visa and banks. It definitely isn't fraudulent. RedFox is a reputable organisation.

This is how it appeared on my online banking service:

**** 21MAY16 , COMMODITYMALL.COM , GUANGZHOU CN , CNY 671.30, VRATE 9.5179, FGN PUR FEE 1.94 £72.47

Mainly the best way to clear the payment is to call the bank or the company that issued the card, tell them your payment was blocked ask them to verify the last few transactions on your card. Despite the automated anti-fraud system, this usually resolves the problem.

Just bought a new LTL with the new company, no problems whatsoever. I have a mastercard debit card with a small bank in a sparsely populated state.
But as we have seen with many many threads already, it's the bank blocking the transaction, not the seller.
When I used to use a Chase Visa card I have more than once got on the phone with them to allow a transaction through. They kind of sucked as a credit card company because I had called them in advance when I traveled cross country and about every third stop the card was declined because it was shut off, this the phone call again and again.

Just bought a new LTL with the new company, no problems whatsoever. I have a mastercard debit card with a small bank in a sparsely populated state.
But as we have seen with many many threads already, it's the bank blocking the transaction, not the seller.
When I used to use a Chase Visa card I have more than once got on the phone with them to allow a transaction through. They kind of sucked as a credit card company because I had called them in advance when I traveled cross country and about every third stop the card was declined because it was shut off, this the phone call again and again.
I used a Halifax Mastercard. No problem and they do not charge a transaction fee (great to take on holiday). I just paid £66.31.

Thank you both for supporting the New Redfox project!!(y)(y)

Thank you both for supporting the New Redfox project!!(y)(y)

The least I could do !! Not a heavy user of the program but it's there when I need it.
Just like dogberry, I do not have a foreign transaction fee either, (y)

Welcome to the fox den :)
I know if it didn't I was going to go ape (*&^(*&*(^ at Visa.....was just at the point of emailing the vista customer department....but I manage to only snag one Anydvd HD though...really wanted two..... :(

I did make a pdf of the purchase page with the links of the web page.... :)

Back