• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't download movies or series from AnyStream with VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dello

Hello, what can I do to download a movie that is available in another country? For example, I am from Latin America but I can't download a movie available in the United Kingdom.

You will need a VPN service for that case. Also you have to set AS to that region, if your chouse is not listed in the settings you have to choose "other".

You will need a VPN service for that case. Also you have to set AS to that region, if your chouse is not listed in the settings you have to choose "other".
Got it, thank you. But what is "AS" ?

I download a VPN and put AS in "other" and it doesn't work, what can I do? or what should i do first?

I download a VPN and put AS in "other" and it doesn't work, what can I do? or what should i do first?

You need to restart AS after that.
1. Set AS to your desired region and close it
2. Set up and start VPN connection
3. As soon as the conncection is done, you can start AS again.

The problem is that if your own country falls under "Other" and the target country too, the VPN will be detected at least from my personal experience with it

Two things, which have already been discussed before. Search is your friend.

1 - make sure you are using your vpn providers dns servers.

2 - contact your vpn provider to see if there are specific vpn servers you should be attaching to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back