• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't copy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen "

onebucsfan

I tring to back-up Transformers Revenge of the Fallen but it keeps giving the error message that Clone-dvd2 can not copy CSS protected dvd's. Please help. Both my kid's want copies!!

Do not post your problems in other people's troubleshooting threads, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

I tring to back-up Transformers Revenge of the Fallen but it keeps giving the error message that Clone-dvd2 can not copy CSS protected dvd's. Please help. Both my kid's want copies!!

Unless your "kids" live with you that doesn't fall under Fair Use Rights, and I can't help you. That's like saying my sister wants a copy; please help me. Well, my sister doesn't live with me, and so that's no longer my backup. That's an illegal copy (no grey area).

Last edited:
ANYDVD 6.0.6.1 reads error--for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

It states it can not copy CSS protected dvd's. Please help. What should I do?

update maybe?

It states it can not copy CSS protected dvd's. Please help. What should I do?

1. Update to 6595 AnyDVD from the "download" page at slysoft.com

2. Make sure AnyDVD is finished with the scan before starting the burn process

3. Make sure your DVD drive region is NOT set to "0".

More precisely: for this disc it has to be set to the disc's region.

I didn't know that. And that's a "new and disturbing behavior".

Is there eventually a way around this? Do you think the studios will latch onto this?

-W

I didn't know that. And that's a "new and disturbing behavior".

Is there eventually a way around this? Do you think the studios will latch onto this?

-W

No, not a big problem, will be fixed.

Cool!
I know there are a couple of cheap drives that are permanently region code screwed.
I would hate to think they could make a DVD that made them all behave that way.

-W
(who still forgets to set region code on new drives until I come here and get reminded)

yesss

:rock:hi
thanks worked for me went to device manager then dvd/cd-rom clicked the + and picked my dvd drive highlited dvd drive then right clicked when box opened click on properties when box opens click on dvd region none was picked so i clicked on united states and that fixed it

Transformers 2 and AnyDVD 6.5.9.5 fix

I figured out the issue with AnyDVD 6.5.9.5 and Transformers 2. Apparently AnyDVD needs to see a Region on the DVD device. I tried playing the original DVD and it said I needed to set my DVD to the proper REGION. So when I checked, I found my DVD had a Region=none. So I changed it to my Region 1 (my region based on location). Once I did this AnyDVD recognized Transformers and did its job. I then used CloneDVD and all worked like a charm. While I was concerned about setting my DVD to Region 1, I realized AnyDVD can remove any region on future DVDs, so it’s a non-issue.

Back