• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I AnyDVD 6.407 can't detect AVP2 Requiem Blu-Ray

aly

I don't know can not detect the AVP2 Requiem .

Fernando said:
Could you help us by providing the log file?

I suspect that will be impossible if Anydvd can't detect the disc, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.

aly said:
I Anydvd 6.407 can't detect AVP2 Requiem Blu-Ray

If you disable Anydvd, can your drive see the disc?

Last edited:
I just test for another PC try to load the movie AVP2 , but also can't work .

Please to help :bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_S_AVP2.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 45
Can any of you play this disc with AnyDVD disabled? I'll likely be buying the 2 pack when it's released but that's another week and some change away.

I Disabled the anydvd6.4.0.7 can play disc on Power DVD

I can riper other blu-ray disc , but only AVP2 not work .

Ok, here's what I want you to try. With AnyDVD disabled, you can read and play the disc. Sweet. Now, with AnyDVD disabled, use CloneCD or ImgBurn to make an ISO. Once you have the image on your hard drive, re-enable AnyDVD and then mount the image with either Virtual CloneDrive 5.3.0.0 beta or Daemon Tools. See if that works.

I already default for anydvd .

I use clone cd make the iso also could not work . rip on the anydvd 6.4.0.7 err message on the att file . please help :bang:

Attachments

• error message.jpg
    error message.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Please be patient. We are already working on it...

I use clone cd make the iso also could not work . rip on the anydvd 6.4.0.7 err message on the att file . please help :bang:

This is a bad disc. Sorry to deliver the sad news.

His media specifically? I ask only because I hope to get this title shortly and don't want to mess anything up trying to play it :)

Avpr

Another AVPR logfile, Region A (USA) wich seems to differ from the log that was previously posted. Note: I was only able to create a logfile / read the disc with Anydvd after I had disabled the BD+ removal option in Anydvd.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/06/01PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 20380256 sectors (39805 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: AVP2
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_AVP2.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
Another AVPR logfile, Region A (USA) wich seems to differ from the log that was previously posted. Note: I was only able to create a logfile / read the disc with Anydvd after I had disabled the BD+ removal option in Anydvd.
If you enable BD+ removal, AnyDVD loops endlessly?

If you enable BD+ removal, AnyDVD loops endlessly?

Yes. I have been playing around with the Region Code removal as well, but these settings do not have any effect on the endless looping that occurs when BD+ removal is enabled.

Yes. I have been playing around with the Region Code removal as well, but these settings do not have any effect on the endless looping that occurs when BD+ removal is enabled.

Thank you, we'll look into it.

Back