I amn not stupid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Filou39, Jul 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Filou39

Filou39 New Member

Redfox is selling Any DVD for 100 Euros !! , that' a shame ! I have any DVD fom Slyfost ; Works perfectly well; You just have to shut your modem connector and run your DVD and everything is OK

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Wrong section, moved to general chat. The anydvd section is reserved for disc problems. A shame? Why, cheaper prices. Even though the latest version that works with slysoft licenses is 7695 it will eventually have problems when new releases come out with updated protections. Those will NOT work 7695 and you will need to update.

3. DaGoatRancher

DaGoatRancher Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone suggested that you were stupid. If you are using standard DVD's with AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 or earlier it will probably work just fine for many disks. There may be a time when an update is needed for a newer DVD and when that time comes or if you move to processing Blu-ray disks you would most likely need AnyDVD version 8.x in order to connect to the Online Protection Database, and therefore you would need to buy the new Redfox license and upgrade to version 8.x

4. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

The movie studios think you are stupid, forcibly removing the means for you to make "Fair Use" back-ups of your legally owned DVD/Bluray discs.

Having to repurchase an AnyDVD license stinks, but it isn't the fault of SlySoft or RedFox.

5. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Only works til your new DVD/BD requires OPD to work and then it won't work. That's the risk you take not going 8.x loss of OPD access to decrypt new movies which most likely you will do.

6. btand

btand Member

I just renew last week from slysoft to redfox seems like not work for new DVD The Trust and I am Wrath. Normally in few days they let me know new improvement.

7. btand

btand Member

I have problem to rip these two titles I am Wrath and The Truth.Thank you

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Disc problems? Anydvd logfile please, in your own topic and in the correct section. No logfile, we can't help you.