• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I amn not stupid

Filou39

Redfox is selling Any DVD for 100 Euros !! , that' a shame ! I have any DVD fom Slyfost ; Works perfectly well; You just have to shut your modem connector and run your DVD and everything is OK

Wrong section, moved to general chat. The anydvd section is reserved for disc problems. A shame? Why, cheaper prices. Even though the latest version that works with slysoft licenses is 7695 it will eventually have problems when new releases come out with updated protections. Those will NOT work 7695 and you will need to update.

I don't think anyone suggested that you were stupid. If you are using standard DVD's with AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 or earlier it will probably work just fine for many disks. There may be a time when an update is needed for a newer DVD and when that time comes or if you move to processing Blu-ray disks you would most likely need AnyDVD version 8.x in order to connect to the Online Protection Database, and therefore you would need to buy the new Redfox license and upgrade to version 8.x

The movie studios think you are stupid, forcibly removing the means for you to make "Fair Use" back-ups of your legally owned DVD/Bluray discs.

Having to repurchase an AnyDVD license stinks, but it isn't the fault of SlySoft or RedFox.

Redfox is selling Any DVD for 100 Euros !! , that' a shame ! I have any DVD fom Slyfost ; Works perfectly well; You just have to shut your modem connector and run your DVD and everything is OK
Only works til your new DVD/BD requires OPD to work and then it won't work. That's the risk you take not going 8.x loss of OPD access to decrypt new movies which most likely you will do.

I just renew last week from slysoft to redfox seems like not work for new DVD The Trust and I am Wrath. Normally in few days they let me know new improvement.

I have problem to rip these two titles I am Wrath and The Truth.Thank you

Disc problems? Anydvd logfile please, in your own topic and in the correct section. No logfile, we can't help you.

Back