• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am Legend Choppy playback from folder

It's not that my way is better than yours, so I apologize if you got that impression. Basically, if you want to use the latest version of PowerDVD which is becoming more necessary with profile 1.1, then ISOs are the way to go. Also, the newest version of MyMovies relies on using ISO for high definition media. I think he added back in the choice to use the folders, but is encouraging everyone to use ISO as opposed to playing from folder.

Correct me if I am wrong, so instead of I used AnyDVD "copy movie to hard drive" function from AnyDVD, from ISO to .tms, you are using img burn copy the ISO to HDD and using latest PDVD and/or MyMovies to play the ISO moun/unmount from daemon tools?

I'm about to create a new thread with my thoughts on image creation. You guys might want to check it out. profcolli, a tip James gave me is to just give the filename a .iso extension and it automatically switches to iso mode rather than the default .dvd(which is a split iso). That'll save you a couple clicks.

MyMovies will use Daemon tools to load the ISO and then autostart will start PowerDVD which will then play the movie.

In otherwords, it will load the disc as if you put the disc in the drive. So it will start from the main menu, not right into the movie. Correct?

profcolli, a tip James gave me is to just give the filename a .iso extension and it automatically switches to iso mode rather than the default .dvd(which is a split iso). That'll save you a couple clicks.

Back