• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"I am Legend" Blu-ray won't RIP to Hard drive..

Melamed

After many attempts using AnyDVD HD 6.4.0.0 I am unable to copy file structure to hard drive. I keep getting and error message about my Drive (D) the blu-ray drive, being not accessible after the first 14% of the RIP is complete. 4 GB through file 0000.m2ts Are there any suggestions? I have been successful backing up over 100 Blu-ray titles this is the first one to give me this issue that I can remember.

After many attempts using AnyDVD HD 6.4.0.0 I am unable to copy file structure to hard drive. I keep getting and error message about my Drive (D) the blu-ray drive, being not accessible after the first 14% of the RIP is complete. 4 GB through file 0000.m2ts Are there any suggestions? I have been successful backing up over 100 Blu-ray titles this is the first one to give me this issue that I can remember.
CloneCD created ISO which plays fine with DaemonTools on this title (R1).
Stopping at 4GB sounds like a FAT32 filesize limitation.

Dont use Anydvdhd to rip use image burn!
Leave anydvdhd running in background.

Dont use Anydvdhd to rip use image burn!
Leave anydvdhd running in background.
That has nothing to do with his error though, right? He might have a dirty or bad disc, like knobber said - or perhaps he is using a new hdd and didn't format it in ntfs, like profcolli posted.

Though using imgburn "create image from disc" is certainly one of the methods of choice - it is free and simple (you can use all the default options, except select UDF/2.5). I wish I had been using imgburn the whole time - I have a crapload of folders/files to convert to iso, now that I upgraded to the latest PowerDVD. :bang:

Humpa, see my new image creation topic for why ImgBurn may not be a great thing to use for ISO creation. I've been using CloneCD since ImgBurn 2.4.0.0 came out and have had no problems.

P.S. For your existing folders, yea, ImgBurn is going to have to be your solution, but, for the future...

I use ULTRAiso, and I have had no problems ever with creating an ISO or any of my movies vlideo quality.

Back