• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am having trouble with 30 Days of night

TheStingray

I am also having problems with 30 Days of Night. I even went back and exchanged it. Still have the same problems with it stoping around 78%. I also tried on a computer that never had Anydvd. When I tried it with the new computer it stopped at 78% also. Here is my file.....

Thanks,
TheStingray

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_30 Days Of Nights.zip
    123.4 KB · Views: 2
Still have the same problems with it stoping around 78%.

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads please unless you wish to assist them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you.

That's not an error message. And what stopped?

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Last edited:
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 5.3.2.31 (5.3.2.31)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDRAL for Windows 2000 Kernel Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.2.31
ProductVersion: 5.3.2.31

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 5.3.2.31 (5.3.2.31)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDR4_2k CDR Helper
FileVersion: 5.3.2.31
ProductVersion: 5.3.2.31

You have some packet writing junk on your computer, namely Roxio's Drag to Disc, which can interfere with not only Slysoft's software, but a lot of others as well. If you require drag and drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
b)Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"
c) Select "Cdr4_2K" and "Cdralw2k"; Click "remove selected filter" for both of them. Then click "ok" and reboot.

Keep in mind whatever programs installed those filters will no longer function properly.

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

By the way, there's nothing interesting with respect to protection on that dvd.

Last edited:
Error Message....

As stated before I am having problems with 30 days of night. I normally use Nero (which I received the same error) but since I am having this problem I loaded CLONEDVD2 (trial). I am currently using AnyDVD 6.3.1.5. Which is now on both machines. One has W2K and the other a laptop with Vista. Anyway the error I am getting on both machines is:

Processing error:
D:/Video_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB read error
Data error (cyclic reduncancy check)

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

At the bottom of CLONEDVD2 it shows it stops at VTS_01_4.vob 246820

This is a brand new DVD no scratches. Perfectly clean.

I have been pressing Retry for the past 20 minutes and every so often it reads and might move up another 200. Right now I am at VTS_01_4.vob 298237 but I have been here for the past 5 minutes. Might be how they made the disks.

I will update later...
Here is my file for Vista. The previous file was for W2k.

Thanks,

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_30 Days Of Nights.zip
    123.7 KB · Views: 6
This is a brand new DVD no scratches. Perfectly clean.

Completely meaningless.
Just because a disc looks and plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Again, with respect to protection there's nothing interesting at all on this title. Lots of people have made backups of it without issue.

You may be encountering a bunch of bad original discs, which, unfortunately, is no longer uncommon anymore.
Another thing you might want to try doing is upgrading your drive's firmware if one exists.

Last edited:
30 days of night

Yep that was it. CD/DVD Speed had a number of bad blocks. I finally stopped because there were so many. Bad disk. So it has to be a production problem. Those who had no problem copying probably got a good batch. Thanks for the assistance.

Back