• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Am Having a problem with the key I recently purchased

Boxoboom

Hello , I purchased a key to replace my now defunct life time license on the first of this month.. Unfortunately I did not get around to installing it until yesterday.... my invoice or order number is :50242788
Now the issue I am having is after getting the key .... I load it and anydvd keeps telling me that I need to purchase a license .... I am like wait didn't I just do this? So what is the deal .... I reloaded anydvd just as the instructions said to do... tried to load the key.... and it still doesn't work.... Please help...

thanks

That order number is not a valid redfox license order number. It's impossible you purchased that license on June 1st. Redfox licenses are being sold since may 19th and use a different order number type. With that said, when slysoft got shut down and the CEO took all the funds with him, the developers decided to restart development with the community behind them. Unfortunately since they had no funds, new licenses needed to be issued. After all you can't eat software code. You can use your old slysoft license up to version 7695 but without opd access and further updates. All of this has been announced for months in advance and there's even 2 warnings on the download page for version 8 and above. If you purchased/renewed your license on or after 2015-12-01, you qualify for either 50% off on a redfox license or 1 year free.

Hi Boxoboom,

did you download / detach the keyfile you received as an attachment in the email you received after purchase?

Usually it should be enough to download and install the newest AnyDVD version, and if it asks for the new license, just double-clicking or executing it from the command line should do it. Maybe a reboot might be necessary, but then AnyDVD should work with the new license.

I think you also got a tool named "Register AnyDVD" installed with AnyDVD. So when doubleclicking the keyfile doesn't help, try using this program, choose the location where the keyfile is on the harddrive and register it that way. Depending on your OS, right clicking on this tool and choosing "Run as Administrator" might help as well...

Greetings,

Neph

P.S.:

Now that Ch3vr0n mentioned it... The order number you mentioned really seems to be an old one. The new order number I received when ordering a new REDFOX license was mixed characters and numbers in the format XXX-XXX.

That won't help. The mentioned order number is for a slysoft license and simply doesn't work with versions 8 and above.

I noticed that, too, after you mentioned that, Ch3vr0n and added that P.S. to my post. When the OP wrote that he bought the license on the 1st of June, I was sure it MUST be a new license, so I didn't check the order number at first. However, if this order number was from the beginning of June, there's definitely something wrong here :confused:

He can't have bought it June 1st, redfox licenses were being sold since half may. More logical seems may 1st.

Was it even possible to buy a license on May 1st? AFAIR the new licenses were being sold from May 19th, while the 2 or 3 months before it wasn't even possible to buy a new license... So I think without another clarifying post from the thread starter, we're completely lost here.

AFAIR the new licenses were being sold from May 19th
Sounds right. That's the date I bought it.
But as pointed out, invoice/order number in post #1 isn't valid for a RedFox purchase.

Last edited:
Afaik sales stopped immediately early Feb when slysoft shut down. There's no way to have picked up a license on may 1st and definitely not just first because the order number is wrong. The ball is in the op's court to provide more info.

OOOOPPPSSSSS!!!! After looking at my invoice (for a second time)... I noticed that in fact I didn't actually order anydvd... what I did order was clone blue-ray hence my screw up not yours.... Guess I will now have to order anydvd later this month.... sorry for the confusion I caused... (y)

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!:(

No worries my friend, mistakes happen! We hope to welcome you to the redfox club soon! :)

Back