• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am a bit rusty, can not play bluray iso with anydvd hd

snobben75

Hi,

Many years ago I ripped bluray discs to ISO files. I missed the whole slysoft to redfox thing. I just have not had the time to use my movies.

I now want to watch my movies again.

I have a fileserver and a new client computer with good hardware and running windows 10

I have bought anydvd hd from redfox and I have bought Powerdvd 18. I use Virtual clone drive to mount the movies The thing is i just wont get the movie to play. I get a message form power dvd that i am not connected to internet and so on. please help me out.

Not an anydvd problem, moved. Powerdvd likely needs to update it's own aacs keys and can't do that without an internet connection,nothing anydvd can do about that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back