• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games

Hunger Games Issues Persist v7.0.7.1

Hi,

As always, you've done a phenomenal job of cracking the new protection on Hunger Games despite there being bad discs as well.

Initially I was able to copy the movie portion via CloneDVD2 and I was able to rip the DVD with the new version of AnyDVD 7.0.7.1beta

The problem I am having now is that when you go to scene selection and try to arrow over to the next 4 scenes, the DVD goes back to the main menu and does not allow you to select anything past scene #4.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

As always....A log file has been attached for your review.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_E_The Hunger Games.zip
    273.5 KB · Views: 10
First thing to do would be to exit out of AnyDVD then set the region of your drive inside Windows, then restart AnyDVD and try again

Hunger Games Issues Persist v7.0.7.1

Thanks for the recommendation Adbear! I neglected to state all my troubleshooting methods but that was actually the first thing that I tried...I tried again and still the problem persists.

If you have set the region, please provide a new logfile. This will make it easier for the dev's to help fix your issue

Thanks for the recommendation Adbear! I neglected to state all my troubleshooting methods but that was actually the first thing that I tried...I tried again and still the problem persists.
If you had set your drive region in Windows then you must have done it after making the logfile as the logfile clearly shows that the drive region is not set

First thing to do would be to exit out of AnyDVD then set the region of your drive inside Windows, then restart AnyDVD and try again

Exactly. You can't really set your drive region if AnyDVD is running.

-W

I have a problem with The Hunger Games. I use AnyDVD 7.0.7.1 and Clone CD 5.3.1.7 - although I feel this is an AnyDVD issue. The copy is made just fine, however the menu navigation is not proper. Under scene selection, I cannot navigate to pages past the first 4 scenes (using the > next to Main Menu at the bottom). When I select the arrow, I go back to the main menu.

Now - this happens with both VLC Media player and on my normal DVD player. Here is the key though. If I use the original disc with AnyDVD enabled, I have the same problem, but if I disable AnyDVD, navigation returns to normal.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_D_The Hunger Games.zip
    302.8 KB · Views: 7
I have downloaded the latest Beta (7.1) and still can't full copy the movie. It freezes around the 50% range.

I am running Windows Vista and using Clone DVD.

Attachments

299.6 KB · Views: 9
I have downloaded the latest Beta (7.1) and still can't full copy the movie. It freezes around the 50% range.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but

MATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ-857G Z111 06/06/07ZD0P +0037

Those drives are not the best to use if your going to make backup or 1:1 copies. Matshita aka the SH8&(Ws are pretty bad drives for doing what your doing. And a couple other programs that might be problematic

Company: GEAR Software Inc.
Product: CD DVD Filter

Sonic Solutions

You seem to have various program that conflict or interfere with each program operations. Sonic been notorious for being a bad program to begin with especially with AnyDVD.

Last edited:
I have a problem with The Hunger Games. I use AnyDVD 7.0.7.1 and Clone CD 5.3.1.7 - although I feel this is an AnyDVD issue. The copy is made just fine, however the menu navigation is not proper. Under scene selection, I cannot navigate to pages past the first 4 scenes (using the > next to Main Menu at the bottom). When I select the arrow, I go back to the main menu.

Now - this happens with both VLC Media player and on my normal DVD player. Here is the key though. If I use the original disc with AnyDVD enabled, I have the same problem, but if I disable AnyDVD, navigation returns to normal.

I concur with HAMsmoke.....This issue occurs with the original disc as long as AnyDVD is running....but as soon as you disable AnyDVD menu selection and movie playback returns to normal.

Attachments

263.9 KB · Views: 10

Totally different issue. Exchange the disk.

-W

And of course, I had just deleted my "Fox-Rip" of that DVD literally 5 minutes before I saw the updated thread.

If you know of a good free undelete program - I'll use it and report back on the behavior of my rip in PowerDVD.

-W

Thanks for reporting. AnyDVD 7.0.7.2 fixes this problem.

It works now!

Thanks, James. Everything looks fine now. Menus and all.

Back