• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games

The reason he posted the logfile was because he said he managed to get it to work without an update

no stil will not work i hope problem will be fixed soon lol ty for your help

read, then post

no stil will not work i hope problem will be fixed soon lol ty for your help

Again (from post #23)

The DVD will work if you are a cloneDVD user.
You can use CloneDVD and copy without menus, this should work.

having problem with my copy of hunger games have attached logfile if helps can someone please give me a hand:bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.2_Info_D_The Hunger Games.zip
    282 KB · Views: 10
can't back up my copy of hunger games please can someone help me have created an logfile and attched comes up with message vob ts 1 message thanks

You posted a DVD in the AnyDVD HD forum, which is for Blu-ray & HD DVD support only. Per The Hunger Games DVD thread in the regular AnyDVD forum, CloneDVD will rip it as movie-only with the current AnyDVD release; the fix for full-disc rips will come later this week, perhaps as late as the actual release date (August 18th).

Last edited:
I still have problems with this movie...

already make the update to 7070 and it keeps giving me the same error on 52% File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader at first I thought that it was a problem with my dvd but I use another 2 diferent ones and its the same error on the 3. :confused:

already make the update to 7070 and it keeps giving me the same error on 52% File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader at first I thought that it was a problem with my dvd but I use another 2 diferent ones and its the same error on the 3. :confused:

Then anydvd cannot yet handle your specific version of hunger games. Please read the stickies on top of this forum section on how to provide an anydvd logfile. Slysoft will need it in order to update anydbd to handle that disc version.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Please post a logfile.

I installed the 7071 Beta version after 7070 failed. PERFECTION! The menu works and it downloaded as quickly as any other movie. I used Nero to recode and burn. It's just my preference...much faster than my CloneDVD. :rock:

I also have XP installed. Hope this helps a lot of people.

The menu works and it downloaded as quickly as any other movie.

It ripped as quickly.........
Downloading is done from the internet - and is very illegal.

-W (syntax counts)

he prob ment loaded ^^ ya cant rip additional speedmenu's, and ya do DOWNLOAD those from the slysoft site ^^

"downloaded as quickly as any other movie"

Speed menus are for Blu-Rays - no?
I know the syntax of what I read him to say.

-W

When I tried to rip it it kept saying no file content.Im using movie factory in toshiba to make dvds.Could not even rip to harddrive either.Ive had like two or three movies lately that say this.Still the majority of movies I rent or buy can be ripped or copied.Made a copy of Lockout tonight.

7071 Beta version

Where can one download 7071 Beta version from? any url please?

Back