• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games

Hello

Just tried the new version you posted did does not work for Hunger' this is the message I got

FileI03VTS_01_0.VOB114282496 98304
Please help

Bassrocks

Hello

The one you just posted was the one I was referring to.
7.0.6.2 2012 08 10

read, then post

Just tried the new version you posted did does not work for Hunger' this is the message I got

FileI03VTS_01_0.VOB114282496 98304
Please help

Bassrocks

You posted in the AnyDVDHD Forum and FILEIO3 is not an error you'll see on a bluray disc.

The DVD will work if you are a cloneDVD user.
You can use CloneDVD and copy without menus, this should work.

Moving this post.

Yes, we know

Still doesn't work.
new log

Where in the world did you read that it will?
7062 does not have any DVD fixes.

The DVD will work if you are a cloneDVD user.
You can use CloneDVD and copy without menus, this should work.

Anydvd and clonedvd both stop at 1% prorogress. here is the attached logfile the disc origin is U.S.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.2_Info_F_The Hunger Games.zip
    293.9 KB · Views: 4
Anydvd and clonedvd both stop at 1% prorogress. here is the attached logfile the disc origin is U.S.

Are you backing the DVD up WITH menus? Per Frank (one of the Slysoft Support guys) the only way as of now to back up Hunger Games is WITHOUT menus, even with CloneDVD. The post for beta 7.0.6.2 specifically states that the Hunger Games DVD is not yet fixed. The developers are working on fixing the problem, but it can take time.

well i kept having same problem other folks were having
kept trying over 3 or 4 time with 7.0.6.0 finally made it through movie with menus. will let you know if it is a good backup

I just used clone DVD and Any DVD. took three tries on the computer with two different drive bays. First two time stopped at 4% remaining gave me same reason for problem that other people discribed. I'm running 64 bit, windows 7. Third time figured it would stop, but it kept going and worked just as it was supposed to do. Verified movie menus and all. All good. Maybe I just got lucky, I don't know.:eek:

I just used clone DVD and Any DVD. took three tries on the computer with two different drive bays. First two time stopped at 4% remaining gave me same reason for problem that other people discribed. I'm running 64 bit, windows 7. Third time figured it would stop, but it kept going and worked just as it was supposed to do. Verified movie menus and all. All good. Maybe I just got lucky, I don't know.:eek:

Is it possible for you to post a log file from the drive you successfully backed up the DVD? I bet the developers would find the info about your system and the drive to be helpful.

You need to upgrade to the latest beta (currenty 7062), enable SpeedMenus and select playlist 665. AnyDVD will be updated 'next week' according to Peer.

Last edited:
Back