• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games

Freakgameus

I can back up the movie perfectly but no Menus.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_F_The Hunger Games.zip
    284.1 KB · Views: 56
Have you tried hitting the 'default' button inside AnyDVD then trying again? You don't need to copy the disc, just have AnyDVD running in the background and try playing it.

it reads it but when its time to Rip video DVD to Hardisck it freezes after 1%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_E_The Hunger Games.zip
    275.6 KB · Views: 15
Another coputer same results.. new log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_D_The Hunger Games.zip
    271.4 KB · Views: 15
Who is "it"?
step by step instructions, error messages, etc., please.
i

I insert the disc, It loads to AnyDVD 7.0.6.0. when loading is done , i start (Rip Video DVD to Harddisk) & I press (Copy disc)..Aftert 2 min and 1% processed the disc gives me an error (PS 10 VOBU 4 55850 48 Clone 6)..

I insert the disc, It loads to AnyDVD 7.0.6.0. when loading is done , i start (Rip Video DVD to Harddisk) & I press (Copy disc)..Aftert 2 min and 1% processed the disc gives me an error (PS 10 VOBU 4 55850 48 Clone 6)..

Sorry, I was confused because the thread starter said "I can back up the movie perfectly but no Menus". I thought you are doing the same. Sorry.

Hunger games - region 1 (us)

Unable to rip Hunger Games (Two-Disc Version)

Log file attached...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.1_Info_D_The Hunger Games.zip
    265.1 KB · Views: 6
yes, we know

cant crack freezes at 29% can u help when will the beta be out for this diddy352001@yahoo.com

erm .. it wasn't fixed on 7061 and as James said 7062 has no DVD fixes.

But, if you have CloneDVD you can use CloneDVD and copy without menus, this should work.

Last edited:
Back