• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hunger games mockingjay part2

snowman58

I have the US version, Anydvd opens the disk and CloneBD opens the disk but CloneBD will not let me put a check mark in the box to "downconvert HD audio to AC3" so I can make a backup without cinavia.

I have the US version, Anydvd opens the disk and CloneBD opens the disk but CloneBD will not let me put a check mark in the box to "downconvert HD audio to AC3" so I can make a backup without cinavia.

That would normally mean, that you have no HD audio selected. In other words: no HD audio available for downconverting.
What about "convert all audio to AC3"?

When you select 1 to 1 copy it doesn't give you the option to select HD audio, Just goes to the next step to select output folder and size, But it did let me select convert all audio to AC3, So I will try that, Thanks.

It locks up at the 94% mark, Will have to wait for another fix.

Locks up: for how long? Sometimes is stalls for a few minutes (a bug that's being worked on) but eventually continues.
But you can post the log (when it stalls, open the settings, check "show debug log", close the settings dialog, then maybe select log level "debug" - copy&paste here)

I waited about 5 minutes, I already deleted the log file but I will try again then post the file.

Locks up: for how long? Sometimes is stalls for a few minutes (a bug that's being worked on) but eventually continues.
But you can post the log (when it stalls, open the settings, check "show debug log", close the settings dialog, then maybe select log level "debug" - copy&paste here)
Pete, that is the exact same bug that's driving me crazy when I try to copy "Straight Outta Compton."

CloneBD will lock up at around 50-59%, and I can't find a way to save the file just so Elby can look at my situation.

I'm trying the movie again tonight. Hopefully, I'll get some progress done in copying this movie, Cinavia or not.

I used the "Partial Copy" mode of CloneBD for making the Mockingjay Pt 2 backup. I only chose to backup the Feature film (CloneBD's default), and tried the Change all audio to AC3. Without the change to AC3 the backup BD would not play all the way through the movie w/o the Cinavia warning popping up and cutting out the sound. After changing to "All AC3" the backup played all the way through w/o issue.

Back