• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 - Playlist Problem

rytomi

I ripped The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Blu Ray disc, but I'm having a problem when I try to create an MKV.

The disc.inf file says to use playlist 553, which appears to be the only playlist of 2:02:50. That seems right because IMDB says the movie is 2hr 3min. But the movie is completely out of order on this playlist. All the other playlists say 2:01:50.

Attached is logfile. Appreciate any help finding correct playlist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_O_MOCKINJAY_PT1_87815698_7DD5A8D8.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
I ripped The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Blu Ray disc, but I'm having a problem when I try to create an MKV.

The disc.inf file says to use playlist 553, which appears to be the only playlist of 2:02:50. That seems right because IMDB says the movie is 2hr 3min. But the movie is completely out of order on this playlist. All the other playlists say 2:01:50.

What are you using to create an MKV? CloneBD should handle this fine.
553 is very likely correct, that disc is not new, pretty popular and always had playlist 553. I'm pretty sure, it would have come up earlier if it weren't correct.

What are you using to create an MKV? CloneBD should handle this fine.
553 is very likely correct, that disc is not new, pretty popular and always had playlist 553. I'm pretty sure, it would have come up earlier if it weren't correct.

I've tried CloneBD and also DVDFab. Both result in a movie completely out of order with playlist 553 - it isn't even close. DVDFab suggests playlist 707, which after watching a few segments looks like it might be in the right order. I know it's common with Lionsgate to have discs purchased from different sources to have different playlists. I can tell for certain that 553 is not correct on my disc.

I've tried CloneBD and also DVDFab. Both result in a movie completely out of order with playlist 553 - it isn't even close. DVDFab suggests playlist 707, which after watching a few segments looks like it might be in the right order. I know it's common with Lionsgate to have discs purchased from different sources to have different playlists. I can tell for certain that 553 is not correct on my disc.

Hmm... there are 16 different variants of this particular discs with, among them, 5 different correct playlists.
It does seem like it may just have been a mistyping (most do have 553, but three have 707 and yours does look more like the 707-type).

I changed that, please try again, sorry. I suppose back then I mixed this one up and no one ever noticed...

Hmm... there are 16 different variants of this particular discs with, among them, 5 different correct playlists.
It does seem like it may just have been a mistyping (most do have 553, but three have 707 and yours does look more like the 707-type).

I changed that, please try again, sorry. I suppose back then I mixed this one up and no one ever noticed...

Thanks, I used playlist 707 and the movie played through correctly.

Back