Hunger Games - Mocking Jay DVD Issue

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Richard Long, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Richard Long

Richard Long New Member

I have purchased a Hunger Games- Mocking Jay part 1 DVD (not HD) from Walmart.
    When I try to rip directly using AnyDVD for decryption and handbrake for the formatting, it appears to work in like 2 seconds and gives me a 1K file that won't play. I've try to rip to harddisk using AnyDVD and then using handbrake pointed to the harddisk location, but I get the same results. I can rip other disks using this method just fine. I can also rip other tracks on this disk that contain previews and advertisements and such as well... just can't rip the main feature.
    I've tried adjusting the video quality, and that didn't help. If I try from chapter 2 to the chapter at end of the feature, it will work, but obviously it skips the first chapter of the movie... so some sort of protection on Chapter 1 is causing it to fail.

Any ideas about what I can do to fix this?

Attached Files:

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

That is a 2 year old Handbrake issue.

3. Richard Long

Richard Long New Member

Sorry. I tried searching the forums but didn't see that fix. I've tried that fix and it worked beautifully. Thanks again.

4. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry for missing the fix.
    But note that blaming AnyDVD for missing "protection" is not the best first play here.
    Better to just ask your question than to assess blame.
    -W