• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu US - Movies greyed out

Hi,

Majority of the movies in Hulu have been greyed out for me. I have no ads subscription plan and able to play the movie tiles through normal browser. I tried playing a movie through normal browser and then logged in through AS - Hulu still greyed out.

Logs attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.2.astlog
    821.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Majority of the movies in Hulu have been greyed out for me. I have no ads subscription plan and able to play the movie tiles through normal browser. I tried playing a movie through normal browser and then logged in through AS - Hulu still greyed out.

Logs attached.

Thanks
Thank you for your log file ,. we will have the developers look into this.

Already reported in other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already reported in other threads.

What are you suggesting? You want them to read through every thread before they submit an issue they are facing?

What are you suggesting? You want them to read through every thread before they submit an issue they are facing?
Not every one ... just the ones you could find with the search function ...:banghead:

I’m suggesting as Cartman said to use the search function.

There's a kludgy workaround to this issue. Start playing the movie in your web browser, move to somewhere in the middle of it, then back out so that it shows up in "Keep Watching", where it isn't grayed out. It's not 100%: I had to try 4 or 5 times with the Keep Watching link before it would actually start recording the movie I wanted, but it did eventually work. Kind of a PITA, but at least it's something until the devs can get it figured out.

Back