• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] Hulu Movies Greyed Out In Anystream

Wheatley

When I go to movies for you on Hulu website I can watch the movies but in anystream it is greyed out and says not available with my subscription. Some things I have already downloaded but are greyed out. Has anyone had this issue yet?

Is it happening on a regular web browser with your account? Are you able to check a streaming device like a Smart TV, Fire, or Roku to see if it's working OK there?

Is it happening on a regular web browser with your account? Are you able to check a streaming device like a Smart TV, Fire, or Roku to see if it's working OK there?
When I use chrome and go to the website I can play the movies. One movie I downloaded before this I Tonya has bad video.

Attachments

• Hulu Website.jpg
    Hulu Website.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 21

Attachments

• I, Tonya.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
I see the same thing in AnyStream and can confirm that these movies are accessible via the Hulu application via Hulu app in AndriodTV

Same here. Greyed out on AS but available in browser and on Roku. Screen shots from AS and browser included as well as an AS log file.

AS

Hulu AS.jpg

Browser (MS Edge)

Hulu Browser.jpg

Attachments

• Hulu AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    812.8 KB · Views: 1
Yea I hate to do a "+1" but.... :-/

I'm seeing several items greyed out that I have zero problems playing in a browser or via the AppleTV app. I'm presuming it's some DRM shenanigans.

This is what I am seeing too, I figured the AS browser was blocking them for a reason but couldn't find any info on it. Could someone explain?

A new version is coming soon guys and I am sure if this is an issue it will be fixed.

Not to flog a dead horse, but I just noticed I'm experiencing the same issue. Updated to 1.2.8.3 but I'm still seeing some greyed out titles in Hulu.

You believe correctly

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not to flog a dead horse, but I just noticed I'm experiencing the same issue. Updated to 1.2.8.3 but I'm still seeing some greyed out titles in Hulu.

that's because 1283 is a beta specific for a specific netflix issue, which is why it's not posted up top...

that's because 1283 is a beta specific for a specific netflix issue, which is why it's not posted up top...

I didn't mean to imply it was meant to address this particular issue. I just wanted to try the latest and greatest just in case.

I just tried Hulu with 1.2.8.4 and have the same issue. Log file attached.

Attachments

• Hulu AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, another "+1" here - this has been happening to me for several releases, not new. May or may not have started with the DRM issue, don't recall. But I've been seeing this for a while now. Got used to it / numb to it.

Back