• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HULU Login not working.

Nakkii

I am unable to login to HULU. After typing username\password and completing the Captcha it returns to the Welcome screen and I am not logged in. Logfile attached.

@ approximately 00.00.01.35.537 is where I started my login attempt. I then tried another much later.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.1.astlog
    374.5 KB · Views: 0
Tried several times, Finally got it to take, had to be VERY careful about my mouse movements and clicks????

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.1.0.astlog
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.4.1_Success.astlog
    777.1 KB · Views: 0
HAHHAHHA LOL!! VERY Funny! If you watch the log file while you move your mouse you will see there is a ton of painting, I suspect THAT is the issue. NOT a bad password!! especially when I tried numerous times and was able to login via a REAL Browser!

Beside I have NEVER seen a password typed using a mouse!!

HAHHAHHA LOL!! VERY Funny! If you watch the log file while you move your mouse you will see there is a ton of painting, I suspect THAT is the issue. NOT a bad password!! especially when I tried numerous times and was able to login via a REAL Browser!

Beside I have NEVER seen a password typed using a mouse!!
;) Then its a good thing you left logfiles for the developers, I do believe Prospere has addressed this in another thread.:D

Using 1.2.4.1 I couldn't login to Hulu no matter how many times I tried. I reverted back to 1.2.3.0, tried logging in. I was able to successfully login on the first try. After successfully logging in I upgraded back to 1.2.4.1 and Hulu stayed logged in.

Unable to login to Hulu also. After U/P entry I am sent a verification code, enter that in and back to not logged in page. Restarted AS and tried one more time, this time it crashed. Dump attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.1_Dump_20211108120324.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
Same issue. Hulu login pushed me to verification screen where I had to enter a 6 digit number that hulu emailed to me. It was verified. A screen then flashed by asking to approve location information. Wasn't able to do anything as the screen immediately went back to the login screen. logfile attached

Attachments

123.2 KB · Views: 0
Same issue. Hulu login pushed me to verification screen where I had to enter a 6 digit number that hulu emailed to me. It was verified. A screen then flashed by asking to approve location information. Wasn't able to do anything as the screen immediately went back to the login screen. logfile attached
They do that when they detect a VPN. Are both of you using VPNs?

Did you set your location correctly in the settings of the program?
Well I have the location set to US in the AnyStream app, however, the problem seems to have fixed itself.
I waited a few hours before trying again, and this time Hulu still challenged me for a 6 digit code, it paused long enough after it verified the number for me accept the location tracking.
I'm now logged in and everything shows up.

I am not on VPN. Location set and was working. Not sure when it was last working but it was in the near past.
I was able to work around it by clicking the Start a trial and then clicking Log In from there. Something with the home landing page seemed to be causing my issue.

Attachments

1.3 MB · Views: 0
There is absolutely an issue with Hulu log in but I am not a developer, I will make sure they are aware of this. Sorry about this issue.

Back