• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Hulu - Log In Problems

BennyMercer

I recently started having problems logging in to Hulu. I enter my username and password, but the log in box comes back with the answer "We couldn't log you in. Please check your email and password and try again. Or visit hulu.com/forgot if you need to reset."

I have confirmed I am using the correct user/password in a browser outside of AnyStream.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0.astlog.zip
    361.2 KB · Views: 5
Go to Hulu and log out of all devices, if you have the Hulu and Disney bundle make sure both passwords and e-mail addresses are the same.

Please use this guide to make a log file. The one you uploaded is not correct. Do not rezip the log file, just upload it as it is made.

Last edited:
Still same problem. I took the following steps per your direction:

1. I logged out of all devices on Hulu.com using a browser outside of Anystream. I was able to log back in to Hulu using my browser, but I got the same error when I tried to log in with AnyStream.
2. I overwrote my installation of AnyStream with the one at the link you provided (although note I think this was the version I was already using). Tried to log in to Hulu via AnyStream and got the same error.

Not sure if you mean AnyStream or Hulu with respect to making sure I have an up-to-date subscription. However, I have a lifetime AnyStream Plus subscription and Hulu (no adds) which is paid and working outside AnyStream. I do not have the Hulu/Disney bundle.

Attached is an updated log file.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0.astlog
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Are you sure this your account? Hulu does not believe its you trying to log in./ Have you made a profile in Hulu? Your cache key is missing. There are literally 100 personalization errors. Clean your browser.

Are you logging into the default Hulu website or are you using providers , like something thats in a Roku device? There are 100s, yes 100s of cookies and ads in your log files , you can see them yourself in the .txt file.
Just to be sure I logged in and out of the default USA Hulu website 5 times with no issue just now. So I would have to believe you either tried too many times and Hulu is recognizing you as a bot, if so just wait 12 hours and try again.

Okay, try this for me. It will not redirect like the other log in.

Hulu log in 1.jpglog in 2.jpg

Redfox, thanks the above helped me log back into Hulu but I cant log into Disney plus via anystream but using the same credentials on another device I can log in perfectly?

Back