• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu: Every title only max 1280x720 resolution and AAC-SBR stereo audio

pmsfan

AnyStream Plus: 1.4.9.5

I've read all of the stickies and searched the forum, however I've not seen the exact issue that I'm reporting; so, apologies if I missed a relevant one. Every title on Hulu only shows a max resolution of 1280x720 and max audio of AAC-SBR stereo.

This issue has been present across many versions of AnyStream for me at this point.

Common issue, which the forum search would have shown. Hulu doesn't support higher due to drm implementation

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Max resolution from Hulu is limited to what they send to browser: 720 and stereo. With Hulu it's usually a matter of "do I have it" rather than better quality vid and audio. Yay to upscaling and up mixing!

@Ch3vr0n - I said that I searched before posting; so no need for the sarcasm. The problem report posts that turned up were for individual titles versus en masse for the provider. You'd think that if there was a known issue with the provider that'd be a pretty ideal topic to cover in one of the sticky posts.

@Ineedhelp2000 - This hasn't always been the case. I've been using AnyStream for quite a while and had no issues with Hulu until recently.

@pmsfan, I do believe Hulu has always been 720p resolution. You may be thinking of another provider.

Hulu is a bit odd.

I have the Hulu service that lets you record and store live TV.

AS lets you download some of them with episodes of Judge Judy being 1080p whereas others like Hot Bench are only 720p.

AS lets you download in full some whereas others are incomplete like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune (which seem to stop after a commercial break) but these are only 720p.

There was no sarcasm, simply staying a fact. There were used numerous title specific that, and in multiple of them it is said that resolution for Hulu is capped at 720p, just like it is for Disney+ btw. There's nothing that can be done about it unless Hulu changes their drm implementation

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back