• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Hulu dub sub issue

UndeadBob

For anime shows on Hulu that have a dub and sub version, AS only shows every other version of each. It's an understandable behavior for AS to want to find unique episode enumerations, but Hulu lists both (i.e. 1-sub, 1-dub, 2-sub, 2-dub, etc).

If there was a preference built in to AS, I'd understand. But currently either preference will be disappointed in the outcome of only getting every other episode (i.e. 1-sub, 2-dub, 3-sub, 4-dub, etc).

I've searched up and down this forum, but strangely can't find any complaints about this.

It's been discussed before. I know that because I remember talking about it. AS has no way of knowing which is which so essentially you just have to select the ones you want from the list. Yes, that's a little annoying but I personally do not find it a big deal.

Hey, thanks for the reply and good to know it's been discussed.

I suppose the best we can hope for is Hulu updates their listing. To that end, I found this post to fix it on Hulu's end
Code:
https://community.hulu.com/s/idea/0871L000000V5ZaQAK/detail

Last edited:
Back