• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue HULU audio quality

For what it's worth, I still see only 68k AAC offered on many Hulu films. As of 1.5.5.2 beta, the Hulu logout/login no longer crashes the app, but that doesn't solve the audio problem.
This will be addressed in a future update. Thank you for reporting.

Hi guys,

Is there any reason *not* to have different versions (x32 & x64) of AnyStream installed on same Win10&11/64 Pro computer? :unsure:

AnyStream 1.5.5.0 & AnyStream 1.5.5.2 Beta links via this forum.

Example: Using each installed on same computer for S1E01 (Pilot) of 911 Lone Star on Hulu

I had 1.5.5.2 x64 Beta installed & just installed 1.5.5.0 x32 for Hulu (Hevc/DD+ Audio) - it automatically used all the menu settings I have in x64 for x32 versions.

(Logging in/out didn't do it for me)

ASx32 1550.jpg
ASx64 1552.jpg

Downloaded fine, using same 500 countdown too.

Enjoying the program. :)

Mike

US, -CST, No Vpn, Win10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro

For what it's worth, I still see only 68k AAC offered on many Hulu films. As of 1.5.5.2 beta, the Hulu logout/login no longer crashes the app, but that doesn't solve the audio problem.
I have only had about 5% of HULU show up in anything other than sub 128kbps stereo. Log out/login has never fixed this for me. I also have a premium subscription without commercials.

Hi guys,

Is there any reason *not* to have different versions (x32 & x64) of AnyStream installed on same Win10&11/64 Pro computer? :unsure:

AnyStream 1.5.5.0 & AnyStream 1.5.5.2 Beta links via this forum.

Example: Using each installed on same computer for S1E01 (Pilot) of 911 Lone Star on Hulu

I had 1.5.5.2 x64 Beta installed & just installed 1.5.5.0 x32 for Hulu (Hevc/DD+ Audio) - it automatically used all the menu settings I have in x64 for x32 versions.

(Logging in/out didn't do it for me)

View attachment 72324
View attachment 72325

Downloaded fine, using same 500 countdown too.

Enjoying the program. :)

Mike

US, -CST, No Vpn, Win10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro

All depends on the programming Mike...sounds like you got lucky. Most programs will not allow both and others are completely separate like Photoshop.

What's this? Not a subscription related issue? Color me surprised :)

Dumb question, but to get 4k as a download option do you also have to have a 4k monitor? I set the codec to HEVC but the max resolution is 1080p (avc)
Why would you want 4K if you have nothing 4K to play it on?

Why would you want 4K if you have nothing 4K to play it on?
My PC monitor is not but my TV is :) ... I deleted my question since I missed the last post about HEVC being disabled. I will try again when the option is back.

Back