• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue HULU audio quality

walstib

Did this drop? Trying an Animaniacs episode - S1E1, and while 4K is an option, the audio is 68kbps. Are there limitations on audio for HULU?

(using v5.1.3.1)

Did this drop? Trying an Animaniacs episode - S1E1, and while 4K is an option, the audio is 68kbps. Are there limitations on audio for HULU?

(using v5.1.3.1)
I have no idea, but any changes are on Hulus's end. We made no changes.

Animaniacs is in 4K and its 261kbp/s 6 channel DD+ audio, the best :giggle:

Animaniacs.jpgAnimaniacs.jpg

For me season 1 is AAC, while season 2-3 are DD+. This isn't abnormal from my experience where not all the seasons of a particular show are DD+.

Make sure you have English original selected and not the descriptive track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Interesting I usually get the 221/6 channel. will log out/in and see what happens.

That's a shame, it's probably a subscription-related issue, you are using the same installer for AnyStream that I am. If you actually read the thread Walstib's issue has been resolved.

That's a shame, it's probably a subscription-related issue, you are using the same installer for AnyStream that I am. If you actually read the thread Walstib's issue has been resolved.
You are right it is a shame. I've read the thread and I posted my results because if you actually gave any consideration it isn't hard to understand why your explanation has holes that unless explained do not make sense :)

I had to log out and back in and then it showed DD+

My HULU sub is the premium/commercial free. Anyway - you might also try a VPN so HULU thinks you are coming in from somewhere else.

Same problem for me. About half of my Hulu downloads are limited to 68k AAC. Tried logging out/back in but that just crashes AnyStream (Mac M1 beta - which otherwise has been working perfectly).

Same problem for me. About half of my Hulu downloads are limited to 68k AAC. Tried logging out/back in but that just crashes AnyStream (Mac M1 beta - which otherwise has been working perfectly).
The Mac is still in beta

Understood. As mentioned, very happy so far. Lots of use and that's the only issue I've encountered.

For what it's worth, I still see only 68k AAC offered on many Hulu films. As of 1.5.5.2 beta, the Hulu logout/login no longer crashes the app, but that doesn't solve the audio problem.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
Back