• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HULU 4k And Audio Options?

zanetti

so, im VPNing and browsing HULU catalog, spotted wutang clan saga s03, clicked on it and... i was offered 1440p and 2160p for HEVC. errrm, did i miss something or is this new?? also, i get low bitrate audio on one season of a series, but dd+ on 6 other seasons of the series. VPN feature or? latest version installed. thanks. cheers!

Its always been able to do 4K and DD+ 6 channels on a lot of films and episodes.

Ok, I was just asking since you said always. And since zanetti hasn't seen it before, I suppose he hasn't used Hulu since that update.
naaah, i use it all the time but obviously forgot HULU got a 4k bump as well. anyways, great. sorry for foggy brains over here. cheers!

Back