• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HP DVD1040i compatibility problem?

Will do. Thanks again for your help...

Blue (sometimes red) end goes to motherboard; black end goes into burner (set jumper to "master" on the back of the burner). Keep the hard drive you copy to and from the most on a separate cable.

Last edited:
Will do. Thanks again for your help...

Can you please check the setting of the "Safe Mode" checkbox in AnyDVD preferences? (Settings->Program Settings)

Thank you!

Can you please check the setting of the "Safe Mode" checkbox in AnyDVD preferences? (Settings->Program Settings)

Thank you!

I tried it both ways... didn't make any difference. It's most likely an 80-pin cable thing. Gonna switch cables when I get a chance...

I tried it both ways... didn't make any difference. It's most likely an 80-pin cable thing. Gonna switch cables when I get a chance...

1. Did using an 80 wire cable help?

2. If not, try this:

a) Leave Shrink running
b) manually open and close the burner
c) let Anydvd redetect and decrypt the disc
d) then in Shrink, import the disc again and this time it should work

This method works for SATA based 18x and 20x Lite-on burners, but I'm not sure about IDE Lite-ons.

Source is http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=36767&postcount=28

Back