• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HP and the Order of the Phoenix

smesser

When trying to copy this disc with CloneBD after about half of the disc is read the program just closes without any error message.

Disc is from the Complete 8-Film BluRay collection

I have the same issue with Half-Blood Prince. The other 6 disc copy fine.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.4_Info_F_HP5_PHOENIX_2BFFC274_8F730237.ziplog
    310.8 KB · Views: 4
When trying to copy this disc with CloneBD after about half of the disc is read the program just closes without any error message.
What program closes? AnyDVD? Or CloneBD?
You posted in the AnyDVD section, so I'm not sure, what you mean.

He was still a bit unclear unspecific, but I'm pretty sure he means CloneBD closing, because he used CloneBD program doing the main dumping process, and probably rather to close than AnyDVD in background :)
("When trying to copy this disc with CloneBD after about half of the disc is read the program just closes without any error message.")

Last edited:
He was still a bit unclear unspecific, but I'm pretty sure he means CloneBD closing, because he used CloneBD program doing the main dumping process, and probably rather to close than AnyDVD in background :)
("When trying to copy this disc with CloneBD after about half of the disc is read the program just closes without any error message.")
Yes, I suppose so.
And in that case, @smesser , please post in the CloneBD forum.
It would also help adding a CloneBD log file (start converting, then abort, then we can at least see, what kind of copy it was (MKV, MP4, Complete, Partial, with/without compression, ....), what's on the disc, etc...

Last edited:
Sorry new at this. Yes it is CloneDB that is closing. I put the issue here because as seldom as CloneDB or CloneDVD are updated I assumed it was typically a AnyDVD issue. I will post in the other forum.

Disc is from the Complete 8-Film BluRay collection

I have the same issue with Half-Blood Prince. The other 6 disc copy fine.

I know this thread moved to CloneBD, but along the lines of AnyDVD, you could try creating an ISO from the disc using AnyDVD. Then use CloneBD to try and burn that ISO to disc. Same problem happens, could be app issue. Works fine, could be something else... Also, check Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application the next time it crashes/closes. See if any message is entered into the Windows logs.

I was getting read errors using anydvd to rip to ISO. So I bought a new bluray drive and I was able to rip to ISO. Clonebd still closed with the new drive image created by anydvd or using the disc directly. I ended up using makemkv on the ISO which worked fine. So it would appear to be an issue with Clonebd.

Well did you make a topic about it in the CloneBD section and provide a logfile? Don't think you did, so don't expect them to fix it either :)

Back