• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HP 940i Lightscribe Drive.

nopepr

Hi all,

I'm the lucky recipient of a replacement HP drive. I had the 640i and then teh 840i and had zero issues with these drives. My 840 finally burned out and I got a 940i as a replacement. it says it's a Lite On on the box tag. The drive is an 18x Super multi drive.

I can't get anything to work with this drive. DVD Shrink rips and burns but dies during the burn process. Nero 6.6 same thing. Video Vault which I love to use rips it fine but when it tries to burn it pegs the CPU and never writes. I'm not too sure what the issue is here. Is it firmware? Anyone else having problems with these drives?

hp dvd940e

Just bought a HP 940 external works great, no issues so far>

Yeah

My son has the external and no issues. I'm starting to think it's an issue witht eh Lite On firmware. Hp support was a joke, they all but admitted that the software isn't ready.

Back