• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How will i know when my bucket is empty?

Wizard34

About 3 days ago i went and paid for a license the trial worked great. I am wondering how will i know when the bucket is empty and needs refill? Is there suppose to be a box that pops up on the program of how many I have left? I read the license part of the page. It does not say how the user will know when there download limit is empty tied to the license? Can someone tell me or explain how will i know?

Anystream will display a message saying something along the lines of "download failed, you may have reached your quota". How the bucket works is explained on the product page AND in the FAQ.

Right now, AS is like driving a car without a gas gauge. When your bucket runs out of tokens, it comes up with the error that Ch3vr0n mentioned. Then you're done downloading until the token bucket refills with at least one new token..

It's a great product for it's current maturity level and I'm sure that the RedFox team will improve AS significantly over time..

Yes! A MUCH better analogy! Thanks @Prospere, and the rest of the RedFox Development Team!

Back