• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to use BD Rebuilder

goblue8000

I printed out hopefully the correct instructions and I'm stuck already, LOL, I rip to image polar express from anydvd hd to my hard drive and it is now a iso file, now is this where i start or do i put the master movie in and use that? instructions says to either copy the disc to be backed up to your hard drive or read it from the original. so when they say back it up to hard drive first is that mean do what i did and make it iso file? then it says to run bd rebuilder and select the source directory (the one containing the BDMV folder) how do i find that first off then it says to select the working directory, what is that, do i just make up a folder and name it working directory?? then click on back up and then sit back as might take 12+ hrs. I just need some directions here that I can understand, sure would appreciate any help you can give me. I want to be able to back up my bd movies onto a bd-r 25 gig as the 50's are still pricey. how do i tell bd rebuilder hey i want to shrink this movie so it will fit on a 25 gig disc?? here is what I am using

HP Elite desktop
8 gig memory
1.5 tb hard drive
I7 processor
LG BH-12 BD-Rewritable optical drive
Windows 7 Ultimate
64 bit O/S
Verbatim BD-R

answers

The working directory is the directory where BD rebuilder will create manipulate and move necessary files during the creation of the final product. The actual final product will also be stationed in the working directory.

If you look option not exactly where it will allow the options of the destinatoin size i.e BD-9( DVD DL), BD 5 (BD-SL) BD25. In addition do you forget to select the move only mode which will eliminate the extra menus etc.

Back