1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

How to use AnyDVD HD to create iso?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Gentle Fox, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

Is there anyway of creating ISO file with AnyDVD HD? If there is I can't find it. I am running the trial version. 7.6.9.0

2. Loonier

Loonier Guest

Right-click the tray icon -> Rip to image...

3. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

I don't see the tray option in 7.6.9.0

4. Loonier

Loonier Guest

You don't see the tray at all, or just the Rip to image option ?
    Which OS ?

5. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

Win 7 virtual machine on 13" Macbook using parallels 11

6. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

This is what comes up

Attached Files:

7. Loonier

Loonier Guest

Have you Right-clicked the tray icon ?

8. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

You keep saying right click the tray. You are telling me what to do but I am having a brain fart right now. Anyways, I got it. By tray you meant the small fox icon on the lower right hand of the screen. Thank you, Thank you.

9. Loonier

Loonier Guest

You're welcome :)

10. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

I need to know what is the best process to rip my blu rays. Can I ask you here or I need to create a new thread in CloneBD forum?

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

The best process has already been answered above

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

12. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

13. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

shoot, I must have put my reply in your quote or by mistake deleted something. Sorry

14. DaGoatRancher

DaGoatRancher Well-Known Member

CloneBD is a more feature rich ripping option. You can rip your BD disk to many different output file types and formats. Removing parts that you don't wan't or manipulating audio output etc. Sort of like what CloneDVD does for DVD disks. AnyDVD HD can handle basic ripping tasks for BD and DVD disks, but it's main job is handling the on the fly decryption duties.

15. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

Is there a reason why all these programs can't be combined into one? (AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and CloneDVD)

16. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

Much like MakeMKV.

17. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Very simple, CloneDVD and CloneBD are in every country 100% legal applications because they don't do any decrypting. Adding decryption powers to those tools would endanger that status and risk having to stop selling. Decrypting is a very tricky status. And FYI afaik makemkv can only handle basic decryption, it can't handle screenpass discs like the fresh release mockingjay pt2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  18. Gentle Fox

Gentle Fox Active Member

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense

19. Right-click the tray icon -> Rip to image:)