• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to use AnyDVD HD to create iso?

Gentle Fox

Is there anyway of creating ISO file with AnyDVD HD? If there is I can't find it. I am running the trial version. 7.6.9.0

You don't see the tray at all, or just the Rip to image option ?
Which OS ?

Win 7 virtual machine on 13" Macbook using parallels 11

This is what comes up

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.57.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.57.20 AM.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 35
You keep saying right click the tray. You are telling me what to do but I am having a brain fart right now. Anyways, I got it. By tray you meant the small fox icon on the lower right hand of the screen. Thank you, Thank you.

I need to know what is the best process to rip my blu rays. Can I ask you here or I need to create a new thread in CloneBD forum?

The best process has already been answered above

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The best process has already been answered above

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk[/QUOTE

So the use for CloneBD would be for what? I am new to this and a little confused. What is the purpose of CloneBD or ConeDVD if AnyDVD HD can do the job? Visa versa, what is the purpose of AnyDVD HD if CloneBD or CloneDVD can do the job?

shoot, I must have put my reply in your quote or by mistake deleted something. Sorry

CloneBD is a more feature rich ripping option. You can rip your BD disk to many different output file types and formats. Removing parts that you don't wan't or manipulating audio output etc. Sort of like what CloneDVD does for DVD disks. AnyDVD HD can handle basic ripping tasks for BD and DVD disks, but it's main job is handling the on the fly decryption duties.

Is there a reason why all these programs can't be combined into one? (AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and CloneDVD)

Very simple, CloneDVD and CloneBD are in every country 100% legal applications because they don't do any decrypting. Adding decryption powers to those tools would endanger that status and risk having to stop selling. Decrypting is a very tricky status. And FYI afaik makemkv can only handle basic decryption, it can't handle screenpass discs like the fresh release mockingjay pt2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back