• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to use any different country?

Jefaisdesmv

Hi there!
I'm using Anystream for some time now. I would like to access Primevideo Canada, but in the regions, I can only choose between the countries you chose, and "other". "Other" always redirects me to the country I'm in, but even with VPN it won't change to the country I want (Canada, Brazil, Singapore...). Is it intended to limit ourselves to these countries, or is there a way to access these Primevideo countries?

It works just fine but you need to do it correctly.

For example, I'm in Belgium which also requires the 'other' region. I'm also subscribed to US. The correct procedure is:

* AnyStream starts in 'other'
* Change region to US, and EXIT ANYSTREAM!
* Launch VPN and pick a US server, you'll have to ask your vpn provider which ones they recommend for streaming
* Restart AnyStream, which will now load the US prime

If you then want to access your normal prime again, you'll need to repeat the process but set the region back to other!

NOTE: you must have a valid subscription in the foreign (US for example) region too! Your normal subscription WILL NOT WORK on the us if you're in brazil for example by default.

NOTE: ANY country that falls under 'other' won't work when trying to access us that countries 'prime'. For example trying to access prime Mexico, while connected with a vpn will trigger the 'vpn used' message if your in brazil.

I tried myself to access AMAZON NL from Belgium, with vpn connected to an NL server and it didn't work.

IMPORTANT: The vpn needs to REMAIN ACTIVE as long as you're accessing the foreign region. Enabling the vpn to access the other region, and then disconnect it before or during downloading WILL trigger the 'VPN IN USE' message from Amazon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It works just fine but you need to do it correctly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Finding this post was a bit rough since VPN is too short to use as a search term but was very helpful. The admin might want to put your VPN instructions as a sticky message at the top to help others new to VPN usage.

My next question about AS usage with VPN is about the best way to find flix titles available at a foreign site but not at the home country's. Is there a website or program to see what is available in Canada but not the USA, for example. With the VPN speed hit, I'd rather download without the VPN if possible.

From reading Ch3vr0n's post where you have to have a prime video account in the foreign country to download, are there any foreign sites that accept the US credentials for downloading?

Back