• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to unmount iso image

tapusr1

Hi,
I was trying to unmount an iso image I had successfully mounted. Was unable to do this. Using the 5.1.4.5 version on Vista Home Premium. I tried to do this following ways -
1. The virtual drive was J:. Right clicked on J drive, selected 'Virtual Clone Drive'. It showed the mounted image at the bottom. Then selected 'unmount' but nothing happened. I was expecting to see the mounted image to not show up after this action.
2. Also tried from the command prompt vcdmount /u.

Thanks.

Tapan.

You could try to right click on virtual drive and press eject (windows command). Also there is a newer version out but first eject the image before you are updating to latest version.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.2.0.2: 2007 10 28
- New: Support for Windows Vista (32-bit only)

Back