• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to un-clone ??

Ribbefett

Hi, I just recently virtual cloned my USB flash disk. It's a "SanDisk Extreme, 16GB".

sandisk-extreme-curzur.jpg

How do I un-clone it ? I've formated the USB flash disk, but it's still cloned.
I can only use one part of the the disk. So I basically want the two parts to be like one, so I can use the 16GB space.

Here are few screenshots, if that helps alittle.
pic1pp.png

pic2tv.png

Hi, I just recently virtual cloned my USB flash disk. It's a "SanDisk Extreme, 16GB".

sandisk-extreme-curzur.jpg

How do I un-clone it ? I've formated the USB flash disk, but it's still cloned.
I can only use one part of the the disk. So I basically want the two parts to be like one, so I can use the 16GB space.

Here are few screenshots, if that helps alittle.
pic1pp.png

pic2tv.png

You need to allocate the unallocated space to the 2.9 GB!

Use right-click "extend volume" or so!

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Delete the primairy partition aswell. Then create a new NFTS partition for the full size. Why did clone it in the place. If you wanted to get rid of the U3 launcher partition all you had to do was use this
Code:
http://www.u3.com/support/default.aspx#CQ3

I cannot Exentend Volume, its gray. same it is with Delete Volume..

Oh, I figured out ;)
- Run CMD as administrator.
- Typed "Diskpart".
- Typed "List Partition".
- It came up a list over all the hdd's on my computer. I selected the Flash disk, which was 16 GB.
- I typed "Select Disk 1", because that was the Flash Disk.
- Typed "List Partition".
- Typed "Select Partition 1".
- And then I typed "Delete Partition".

Back