• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to transfer Any DVD & Clone DVD

danzcraft

I'm not the most computer literate person in the world and I hope someone can give me some help.
I'm going to buy a new computer in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if there's a way to transfer my Any DVD and Clone DVD to my new computer without purchasing a new licence key.

I'm not the most computer literate person in the world and I hope someone can give me some help.
I'm going to buy a new computer in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if there's a way to transfer my Any DVD and Clone DVD to my new computer without purchasing a new licence key.

Back-up the keys that you were sent. When you get the new computer download AnyDVD and CloneDVD from the Slysoft site and install them. Transfer the Keys you saved from the old computer to the new one, then double-click them. You may need to restart your computer in between these.

Will my existing keys work if I am upgrading from a 32 bit Windows 10 machine to a 64 bit Windows 10 one? I have a new PC arriving next week. Will be transferring the UHD friendly optical drive from the old machine to the new one.

Back