• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion how to stream from amazon prime

MADDownloader96003

i am a NEWBIE to anystream plus have a LIFETIME membership just recently registered any stream plus my first day did ALOT of downloading from NETFLIX but am unfamiliar as to how to download from AMAZON PRIME just don't know how. this is all new to me. would SURE appreciate someone with experience to let a NEWBIE know how to download from AMAZON PRIME.

I am assuming you have a subscription to Amazon Prime. If not, you need one.

The big difference with AP is that there is a button labeled "download videos (1)" at the top of the screen. The number in the parenthesis will change based on the number of videos available. Click that button and the download list will pop up.

Correction, it is "downloadable videos". It will be up at the top of the screen, next to the back, home, and forward buttons, above the search bar.

I am assuming you have a subscription to Amazon Prime. If not, you need one.

I am not trying to be picky, this is more a general question to all. Can you have an Amazon account, but not have prime and still download videos with AS? I mean, if you have an Amazon account (not Prime) but purchase or rent digital videos, they should be downloadable through AS...right?

i am a NEWBIE to anystream plus have a LIFETIME membership just recently registered any stream plus my first day did ALOT of downloading from NETFLIX but am unfamiliar as to how to download from AMAZON PRIME just don't know how. this is all new to me. would SURE appreciate someone with experience to let a NEWBIE know how to download from AMAZON PRIME.
You might find this helpful... AnyStream User Guide (Unofficial) | RedFox Forum

I am not trying to be picky, this is more a general question to all. Can you have an Amazon account, but not have prime and still download videos with AS? I mean, if you have an Amazon account (not Prime) but purchase or rent digital videos, they should be downloadable through AS...right?
I never tried it myself since I have prime, but I assume it is the same like it is with the channels: As long as you can access it, AS can download it. With Prime, when you purchase a channel or a video, you can download it.
Why should it be different without prime? If you are really not sure, purchase a very cheap thing to try it out.

That is correct, with a small but important caveat, the rented/purchased title MUST be available to your account prior to accessing the title page in anystream. So you have 2 options there. Either rent/buy it through your normal browser first, then access it through anystream OR rent/buy through the anystream engine, but then you'll have to navigate to the previous page and back or refresh the page so anystream knows the title is now available.

That is correct, with a small but important caveat, the rented/purchased title MUST be available to your account prior to accessing the title page in anystream. So you have 2 options there. Either rent/buy it through your normal browser first, then access it through anystream OR rent/buy through the anystream engine, but then you'll have to navigate to the previous page and back or refresh the page so anystream knows the title is now available.

I do that now I think... Click the rent HD button and a "enter pin number" box appears. I enter the pin and my account is charged for the rental. I click on the AS "back" button, then click on the title from the list again...this time I get the download button on the top of AS. I might drop AZP in the future, but would be nice to know I can rent and download a title from time to time using my normal amazon account.

Define 'normal APV account, sounds like you're already doing what's one of the 2 ways to do it. There are no other ones.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Normal Amazon Account would be just a login for ordering and buying things without the "Prime" designation (Prime= free shipping, certain free videos, etc.). I bought a few seasons of digital content in the past, that content I think is available to me whether I am a "Prime" member or not. If I can access that content, then I can probably buy and access more as well as rent content too.

NEver had any luck with downloading with Amazon Prime Videos, all other providers seem to work fine. Some things I have noticed:
- I only see the 'Home' 'Back' 'Forward' buttons at top, never a green 'Downloadable Videos' button.
- When I go to a page, the initial page display has the play arrow, grayed out while loading, but once complete, the button is simply gone
- When I clicked into 'Jack Ryan, Season 3' and had a list of episodes with the download icon, when I clicked the icon I got an error popup: 'AnyStream could not load the page dur to an error. Error Code: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME'
- Also worth mentioning that when I do the initial login, it takes me to a redirect page to Amazon

41:12:26.999 - [Error] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Load error: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

41:12:26.999 - [Debug] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFHandler::OnDocumentAvailableInMainFrame

41:12:27.003 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load completed. Status code: 0 - primevideo://watch.amazon.com/detail?asin=B089XSZ6M5&action=download&territory=US&ref_=atv_dp_btf_el_prime_sd_tv_dwld_t1ADAAAAAA0wr0_atv_dwld_web_pvwa_dp

No you need a Prime account to download Prime videos, but you can rent them and buy whatever is available, without being a Prime member. (I think).;) 139.00 a year for Amazon Prime.

Last edited:
Normal Amazon Account would be just a login for ordering and buying things without the "Prime" designation (Prime= free shipping, certain free videos, etc.). I bought a few seasons of digital content in the past, that content I think is available to me whether I am a "Prime" member or not. If I can access that content, then I can probably buy and access more as well as rent content too.
This goes back to "if you can stream it, AS can download it" If you do not subscribe to Amazon Prime, but you have purchased content via Amazon Video (where you have an Amazon account to purchase things, but do NOT subscribe to Prime), and you can play it back, then yes AS can download it.

A similar situation is FreeVee content which is available to all Amazon members (including those who do not subscribe to prime), AS should be able to download that content too.

NEver had any luck with downloading with Amazon Prime Videos, all other providers seem to work fine. Some things I have noticed:
- I only see the 'Home' 'Back' 'Forward' buttons at top, never a green 'Downloadable Videos' button.
- When I go to a page, the initial page display has the play arrow, grayed out while loading, but once complete, the button is simply gone
- When I clicked into 'Jack Ryan, Season 3' and had a list of episodes with the download icon, when I clicked the icon I got an error popup: 'AnyStream could not load the page dur to an error. Error Code: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME'
- Also worth mentioning that when I do the initial login, it takes me to a redirect page to Amazon

41:12:26.999 - [Error] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Load error: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

41:12:26.999 - [Debug] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFHandler::OnDocumentAvailableInMainFrame

41:12:27.003 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load completed. Status code: 0 - primevideo://watch.amazon.com/detail?asin=B089XSZ6M5&action=download&territory=US&ref_=atv_dp_btf_el_prime_sd_tv_dwld_t1ADAAAAAA0wr0_atv_dwld_web_pvwa_dp

1. You need a valid prime subscription
2. In the settings the region must be correct.
3. You need to be logged in to your AP account. If you do net see any downloads, log out from AP and in again.

I am still having issues, have not been able to download any content from Amazon Prime:
- yes, I have a prime account, in fact I was downloading to my laptop to verify that I can download
- I cleared the AS cache
- I logged out and logged back in
- I ensured the region matched (US), and I selected (EVRC codec)

Always the same, page loads in gray, then a second or so later, everything appears in color, and at that time the download icon disappears.

00:03:49.491 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load started: https://s.amazon-adsystem.com/iu3?d...ent=&gdpr_consent_avl=&cb=1686769383162&dcc=t

00:03:49.504 - [Error] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Load error: ERR_ABORTED

00:03:49.508 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load completed. Status code: 200 - https://s.amazon-adsystem.com/iu3?d...ent=&gdpr_consent_avl=&cb=1686769383162&dcc=t

00:03:49.575 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Begin harvesting ASIN codes.

00:03:49.576 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No ASIN codes on page.

00:03:49.578 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No available titles on this page.

I just clicked into the Jack Reacher series, and when I go to the list of episodes, there is a download icon next to the episodes, but no matter what episode I select, when I click the download icon, I get that Error code: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Back