• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to select only dub video in hulu?

Shoii

Do I have to select one at a time?

It's very tedious to select only dub video.

If I select all, I have to deselect the sub video.

I wish there's a menu to select only the dub video in hulu and the title of the video I downloaded should

be in order because if I download without sub video the title of the dub video is like episode 1... episode 3...

episode 5... very hard to know what episode.

There’s no way to separate these because Hulu doesn’t separate them. This is a Hulu platform issue. Not an AS issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no way to separate these because Hulu doesn’t separate them. This is a Hulu platform issue. Not an AS issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too ran into this recently. It would be cool if there was an easy way to click a button to select the ones you want and maybe there could be an enhancement at some point for that but frankly the way Hulu handles that seems really silly. For now you have to just pick the ones you need.

I think it would be better if Hulu listed them as different series instead of slapping them altogether and labeling the duplicates "sub" or "dub". But it is what it is for now.

Back