• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to screen cap HD DVD?

[GER]Moe

Well... how can I capture screenshots of a HD DVD?

(XP, PowerDVD7, AnyDVD HD)

Thanks,

Moe

Hmm, thanks, but I don't want to spend any money for taking a screenshot when I'm feeling funny... :disagree:

Sooo, I did a little research and I got EVODemux (Freeware) and after "demuxing" :)confused:), I just opened the video file with mplayerc and I got my screen cap.

It works well, but not very comfortable, but it's for free and so it just does the trick.

But I would appreciate any suggestions for a "one step" solution!

Moe

No need to demux just open the main .evo in mpc and you can take all the snapshots you want.

Hey AJP, how did you get it to do the video. It ll play the audio for my but not the video.

you may need to go options > external filters and add cyberlinks filters for vc-1 and h264.

I actually use ffdshow for h264 and windows dmo filter filter for vc-1 since they are free

Thnx AJP. Do you know if there is any way to use ATI's AVIVO on it?

If you have it installed it should show in the filter list

BTW, is anyone else getting very washed out caps using an nVidia card? I've had to knock the brightness down from 50% to about 13%, but they still look a bit 'grey'. I think the contrast needs a tweak as well. Also, after examining AVP:R I think 13% is too dark, so I'm going to change it to 20% in the nVidia control panel. It's a whole lot of messing around to get caps I tell ya!

I m the opposite, I have to knock the brightness up about 35%. I used HD DVD essentials so I have ATi's AVIVO set up to handle Hi-def properly and the default colour/brightness settings on the control panel for regular DVDs. So when I use MPC it doesn t use AVIVO and I have to mess with the standrard settings.

Back