• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to open logfiles

antipodes

When ever I try to open a log file I am always directed to open a redfox application and asked if I want to run the app. Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for opening a ziplog file. I have Winrar installed on my computer. Thanking you in anticipation.

That said, it's fine that you open them, but do NOT modify them in any way. It will be detected and the automated tools redfox has to analyze them in detail will refuse to process them. There is nothing privacy sensitive in the logfiles.

For Windows XP:
Right-click on created ZIPLOG file>Open with>...then choose/browse to your archiving program (e.g. WinZip, WinRAR ec.).
Make sure to select the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" or however newer Windows OS's word it. Then after OK-ing, the association should be set. I chose WinRAR as it opens super quick.

A quick check of the file types should reveal something like this...

2017.03.09_16h11m00s_001.jpg

mike20021969, Ch3vr0n and Tourist thanks muchly for your help. Rest assured I won't be amending anything; just looking.

Back