• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how to move anydvd and clonedvd on new working computer

lfp2

My HP has finally gone more stupid and I need to restore the operating system which means of course that I wipe out all programs. What numbers do I need to keep to make the reinstallation work? I could move it to a computer if that would be better.

Thanks

To install AnyDVD and CloneDVD onto a new computer you just need the installer programs you get from the main Slysoft site and your license keys you received when you first purchased the licenses. Don't use the beta versions available from the fora since you don't have the programs properly licensed on your new computer, use the latest release versions from the main Slysoft site.

If you don't have your license keys you can get replacement keys as long as you have access to the same email address you used: Key Recovery

If you don't have access to the same email address when you originally registered you need to contact main Slysoft support requesting an email address update, supplying your old and new email address and asking for lost key replacement.

After you have your license keys, place copies on your desktop. Use the installers one at a time, rebooting after each install whether the installer requires one or not. After you have each program installed you can double-click the appropriate license key file on your desktop. The program should now be activated properly. Repeat the installation process for the other program.

After you have the programs properly installed and registered with your license consider going to the respective forum (AnyDVD, CloneDVD) and get the beta versions so you have the most up-to-date versions.

If your old computer is still working you need to remove the programs from that machine, deleting the registration information as asked at the start of the uninstall process.

You can use the latest beta version as your installer, just run your license key after installing it just like you normally would otherwise it won't work. Although Slysoft recommend you should only be using the latest beta if you are having a problem with a disc otherwise stick with the full releases.

Back