• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to make the purest 1:1 DVD copy?

In my experience the best way to "copy protect" a loaner copy, is to drill a small hole in disk near the outer rim of the burned part.
The credits will still play - but any ripper with CRC error checking will hork on the missing bits.
-W

Honestly in my opinion anyone smart enough to copy my copies. Don't need my copies because they are able to make their own from the original disc anyway. Because they know how I'm doing it in the first place. And I would rather have them do their own anyway. Which means that they will more than likely be supporting the best there is ( :bowdown:RedFox and Elby :coolman:) too. And I will gladly take the time to give them a walkthrough of the programs. And help them with troubleshooting a issue. Because the more the merrier IMHO.

Back