• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How To Make More Than One Copy Of Dvd

LT4BLAZER

I am only able to make one copy at a time, then have to reinsert the original dvd and start from scratch each time. With nero, I was able to choose more than one at a time and usually did 3 and when it finished burning onto one disc, it asked me for the second or third disc. I never had to install the original again. Am I missing somehting on this Clone dvd?

The way I make more than one copy is :

Make a disc like normal
Eject the disc
With the drive empty - click " WRITE " again
Clonedvd will then ask for another disc - no need to re transcode it uses the buffer.

The way I make more than one copy is :

Make a disc like normal
Eject the disc
With the drive empty - click " WRITE " again
Clonedvd will then ask for another disc - no need to re transcode it uses the buffer.
I just stick another disc in and wait till the drive recognizes the new disc and then click write.

I just stick another disc in and wait till the drive recognizes the new disc and then click write.

I have done it that way too. I use two drives myself. One internal ide and an external usb drive so as not to confuse myself of what disc is where I let clonedvd prompt me.

8)

Back