How To Make A Movie To A Format That Will Fit My Creative Zen

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by bradwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

Ive Already Put The Disc In Went Through The Steps On The Clone Dvd Mobile And Saved The File To My Harddrive And It Is Just In A Folder Doesnt Say That It Is A Different Format And I Tried To Drag The Folder And The Files In The Folder Into Windows Media Player And The Dont Drop At All Nothing Happens At All

2. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

can any one answer my thread

trying to put some videos on my sons creative zen need to know how to put them in the right format that the player can read im using clone dvd mobile

3. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

What format are they in right now?

4. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

just in a regular folder when i try to drag and drop the folder and the contents in the folder it does not happen dvd moble does not ever give me a option to choose a format

5. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

please help

6. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

yo detroit baseball

they are just in a regular folder when i go to the folder on my harddrive it has the name of the movie ive tried to drag the whole folder it does not work i tried double clickinf on the folder and it shows me the files inside and i tried to drag each individual file and drop it nothing happens

7. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

Clone Dvd Moble Never Gives Me A Option To Choose A Format To Convert To Help Please

Help Please

8. DetroitBaseball

Why did you make a new thread to tell me this? And I still need to know the format.

9. DetroitBaseball

What format are they in?

10. DetroitBaseball

Stop making new threads please.

11. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

I Think Ifo Files POSSIBLY VIDEO TS FILES

12. DetroitBaseball

Open CloneDVD Mobile and change those files to a format that works on the Creative Zen.

13. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

How Do You Choose That Option The Last Slide On There Does Not Give Me A Option

14. DetroitBaseball

I really have no idea. I've never used this program. Someone with knowledge about it should try to help you.

15. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

The Help Page On Clone Dvd Mobile Is Not Resourcful

Need A Better Under Standing On How To Make The Video Ts Files A Format That My Player Can Understand

16. DetroitBaseball

I couldn't find any help on the Slysoft website for how to use CloneDVD Mobile.

17. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

Help Need Step By Step On How To Change Video Ts Files To Different Files Using Clone

Please Help CLONE MOBILE

18. mikepod

mikepod Member

I think you might need to be a little more specific.

19. DetroitBaseball

Stop making new topics, you just make it harder for the moderators to do their job.

20. mikepod

mikepod Member

The files you feed into CloneDVD mobile must be ripped VOBs from a DVD.
    I use AnyDVD and DVDshrink to create the VOBS and then feed into CloneDVD.

Sounds like you need to do a bunch more homework/research before just blasting nebulous questions on forums.