• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D to work

qomet@hotmail.com

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (RS3D) is a game that came out in the 90s. I have tried to do everything and more that is described in the documentation including:
- Looked for existing profile maps. None was found.
- Drag desktop shortcut to profiles to let Game Jackal (GJ) configure the profile and followed the wizard instructions.
- Converted a desktop shortcut to GC profile.
- Tried creating a custom profile, even with using "Ultra High Scan" profile mode.

Nothing worked. Game still requires CD.

I have the following:
P4 2.8
1GB Memory
XP 32bit SP2
Original copy of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Image mode tried

I have by now also tried image mode in combination different profile modes with with no success. Keeps on demanding the CD.

The game starts with a menu that executes the real game executable. I have also tried going directly to the game executable. Keeps on demanding the CD.

The game must be to old to work with GJ. I will just continue to use the CD. Hey no problem, I know I can't have it all.

Galactic Battlegrounds on the other hand worked first time with no issues. It was easy to setup.

Regards.

Back