• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to get single file output?

Spiff

Is it not possible to get a single output file?
All the file I dump my DVDs to is about 25 files :-(

I would wery much like to get a eg. DivX single file output or a single output file to a Windows Mobile Device :)

Regards
Spiff

CloneDVD mobile does this, you will get e.g. an avi file as output. You are mistake this with normal CloneDVD.

If I understand you correctly CloneDVDmobile can give single file output!? Can you please tell me how?
I point out my DVD with all options and select eg. "Generic (DivX)"... THEN how to get single file output?

Ah, ok, i see your point. I misunderstood your "all the file". At the moment it is not yet supported. Sry.

Is it in pipeline? It is not that fancy I need to copy 25 files to my devices, in stead og just one ;-)

Don't make chapters

I did that too on my first try. Then I found the box that says a make chapters. Uncheck that box and you will get one file.

Trudie

As i see there is only a "produce separate chapter files" and nothing else. Unchecked and still more files.

Back