• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to get latest Version of AnyDVD HD wich I can Activate using my old Slysoft key ?

atropin2150

Hello,

is there an link to the latest AnyDVD from Slysoft wich is able to activate using my old lifetime Key ?

Please tgive me an link to latest Slysoft Version of Anydvd.

I hope you can help me.

Best regards

Topic moved. The anydvd hd section is reserved for disc issues. That said, the search should be able to point you to it.

Hello mike20021969,

thank you very much for the link. :)

Thats what i needed.

best regards

Atropin

Last edited:
Helle mike20021969,

thank you very much for the link. :)

Thats what i needed.

best regards

Atropin
Remember sooner or later it will fail because you will use it on newer DVD or BD and that is when it will not work. Unless your movies are only DVD and are older then May 2015 then your fine but knowing why people buy this software - you will try your luck on latest dvd/bd and get a surprise.

Remember sooner or later it will fail because you will use it on newer DVD or BD and that is when it will not work. Unless your movies are only DVD and are older then May 2015 then your fine but knowing why people buy this software - you will try your luck on latest dvd/bd and get a surprise.
He could visit my local public library and copy thousands of DVDs and BDs produced before May 2016.

Last edited:
He could visit my local public library and copy thousands of DVDs and BDs produced before May 2015.
And you think others aren't already doing this? To copy BD they will need CloneBD if they don't have it then it will not work.

Please stay on topic. Needing or not needing CloneBD has nothing to do with getting the last possible version allowed by a slysoft key. And no, they don't NEED CloneBD. There are multiple options to clone/copy a blu-ray and each one depends on what the user needs / wants. CloneBD however is the perfect companion to AnyDVD.

He could visit my local public library and copy thousands of DVDs and BDs produced before May 2015.
Not any disc's with BD+ unless that disc has been seen by AnyDVDHD and previously been decrypted on that machine and they have the needed info in their local database. The OPD is also mandatory on all screen pass (playlist obfuscation) protected disc's to get correct playlist(s) regardless if disc was previously decrypted by that machine.

There are also some DVD releases prior to {EDIT} "may 2016" that cannot be decrypted properly that updates will be needed for when the team gets the disc's and can fix them then.

Yes you should be able to borrow and watch on your PC 1000's of disc's from the library. But I would rather use the most up to date version. And support the people that made it possible for us to even have any new versions or updates anyway. Remember without them (the people at redfox) sticking their necks out there would be no more updates or nothing period.
So I bought a license and I'm good for old and new disc's.
Thank you redfox

Last edited:
Not any disc's with BD+ unless that disc has been seen by AnyDVDHD and previously been decrypted on that machine and they have the needed info in their local database. The OPD is also mandatory on all screen pass (playlist obfuscation) protected disc's to get correct playlist(s) regardless if disc was previously decrypted by that machine.

There are also some DVD releases prior to may '15 that cannot be decrypted properly that updates will be needed for when the team gets the disc's and can fix them then.

Yes you should be able to borrow and watch on your PC 1000's of disc's from the library. But I would rather use the most up to date version. And support the people that made it possible for us to even have any new versions or updates anyway. Remember without them (the people at redfox) sticking their necks out there would be no more updates or nothing period.
So I bought a license and I'm good for old and new disc's.
Thank you redfox
Actually, 7.6.9.5 can decrypt any movie produced before May of 2016, not 2015.

As this states in the Download page:

"SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally."

Not really gong. Afaik James said a little while ago that the opd is needed for any Blu-ray up to a year old. Not 100% sure, but pretty sure.

Just think, because of the AACS-LA and the MPAA and the BDA (Man, I hate all of these acronyms!!) AnyDVD almost was permanently shut down, but now is back.

As long as the RedFox Project stays stable, we can always make backups of our legally purchased movies.

Let the acronym consortium go after the torrent thieves.

Not really gong. Afaik James said a little while ago that the opd is needed for any Blu-ray up to a year old. Not 100% sure, but pretty sure.
Ok, then I stand corrected then.

:oops:

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, especially since James knows more about encryption/decryption and all that is software related than I'll ever know.

I could use some help, been trying to purchase the latest up date and my visa will not allow the purchase even after talking to the credit card bank. I do not know how to buy bit coin to try that route . Can anyone help me on the steps to buy bit coin to purchase the latest version . Thanx

Hello,
is there an link to the latest AnyDVD from Slysoft wich is able to activate using my old lifetime Key ?
Please tgive me an link to latest Slysoft Version of Anydvd.
I hope you can help me.
Best regards
A headups up it will not work on newer DVD and BD protection so if your expecting this it will not work. FYI

Back