How to get 1YR for LTL

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by SDM411, May 19, 2016.

1. SDM411

SDM411 Member

I purchased my LTL in December. How exactly do I get the 1 year license promised, and will the software continue to work without updates after the year is up? It is near impossible to find this info on these forums.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Please consult the sticky up top everything you need to know is in there. https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/69083/

When the year is up, the software will work but new discs may not and you will not be able to update to newer anydvd versions.

3. SDM411

SDM411 Member

That doesn't tell me how to get the "free" 1 year license, only that I am eligible.

Edit:

OK, I see the second post saying to contact support. Guess I will wait to see what to do.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

There is no need to wait, you answered yourself. If you want the 1y free, contact support. No other way.

5. SDM411

SDM411 Member

Well, I contacted support. Now I have to wait 'a few days' before I can even consider upgrading.

6. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

You should be able to download the latest RedFox version, install it and request a temporary "trial" key. That will last for 21 days, longer than the wait time for the bugs in the purchase system to be squashed.

When you receive your new license key apply it and be minted fresh valid. :)

7. SDM411

SDM411 Member

Thanks FurryGuy. Thats more info than I've gotten thus far on this new version.

8. SDM411

SDM411 Member

Still waiting...