• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to get 1YR for LTL

SDM411

I purchased my LTL in December. How exactly do I get the 1 year license promised, and will the software continue to work without updates after the year is up? It is near impossible to find this info on these forums.

That doesn't tell me how to get the "free" 1 year license, only that I am eligible.

Edit:

OK, I see the second post saying to contact support. Guess I will wait to see what to do.

There is no need to wait, you answered yourself. If you want the 1y free, contact support. No other way.

Well, I contacted support. Now I have to wait 'a few days' before I can even consider upgrading.

Well, I contacted support. Now I have to wait 'a few days' before I can even consider upgrading.
You should be able to download the latest RedFox version, install it and request a temporary "trial" key. That will last for 21 days, longer than the wait time for the bugs in the purchase system to be squashed.

When you receive your new license key apply it and be minted fresh valid. :)

Thanks FurryGuy. Thats more info than I've gotten thus far on this new version.

Back