How to extract audio only from Bluray?

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by MK-Slinky, Jun 21, 2018.

1. MK-Slinky

MK-Slinky Well-Known Member

@Ch3vr0n

No I'm not mixing it up, I knew what I meant but used the wrong terminology, I guess it's an age thing! :rockingchair:

Thanks for pointing out my error though, had I been more on the ball I would have said multi-channel audio first time around :banghead:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Hey, I'm old too. 35 :p but not as old as my fellow mod @RedFox 1. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

autodidact and whatever_gong82 like this.
  3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I was watching a movie with my son, it starred Sophia Loren, he said he looks like she had a nose job, I never even noticed she had a nose. Times are changing. LOL

4. MK-Slinky

@Ch3vr0n

Old? Crikey you're barely even a man yet! :D

5. autodidact

autodidact Well-Known Member

Old?...35...pft... I'll double that! That's old and I'm cool with that! :cool:

slimm and whatever_gong82 like this.
  6. MK-Slinky

OMG.., someone call a Palaeontologist! :p LOL.., suddenly I feel young again at 53, thanks @autodidact

7. DrXenos

DrXenos Well-Known Member

I was listening to Judas Priest's "Jawbreaker." My daughter asked why he was singing about paprika.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  8. MK-Slinky

I don't get it..? o_O

9. d00zah

d00zah Well-Known Member

You'll find that happening more & more... and never really get used to it.

10. MK-Slinky

@d00zah

If you're referring to an age thing then yes, it's inevitable but @DrXenos comment would only be understandable if you like Judas Priest. I don't which is why I didn't get it, it's not that I'm losing my faculties.

11. d00zah

d00zah Well-Known Member

I got that... & I got that. My humor is dry & doesn't always communicate well...

12. DrXenos

DrXenos Well-Known Member

All I was trying to convey was when the singer would scream "jawbreaker!", my daughter thought he was saying "paprika!" I thought it was funny. Sorry, if I wasn't clear.

13. MK-Slinky

@d00zah, Yes it's a bit dry for me, Nuns spring to mind!

14. MK-Slinky

@DrXenos, Given the two words aren't even remotely similar in pronunciation I'm guessing your daughter is still quite young? Then again maybe it's a hearing issue? I make those kind of mistakes too often. Only the other day I was listening to George Michael's 'Symphonica' concert and in one intro he said the song was written by the great Elton John only I thought he said the 'late' Elton John. I can't tell you how confused that made me, I was sure I saw him at Harry & Megans wedding!

15. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

May I suggest taking this subject elsewhere?
    This thread keeps popping up for me and other users, implicating, that there's some news about extracting audio only to be read. Same for people searching on google.
    Instead, I learn about paprika and nuns and I didn't really want to know that ;)

16. MK-Slinky

17. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, one little comment. No need to turn it into a discussion, please.

18. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Maybe it's just better to close it? What needed to be said probably has in every possible way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk